Twist Dual Spray Swivel Series
This affordable faucet aerator delivers extra water pressure for all your dish-washing and food-preparation duties. Enjoy Niagara Conservation® product's reliable pressure-compensation technology, which means this aerator performs well with high, low or average water pressure.
Both a full-force and a splash-free bubble stream are in reach: simply twist the aerator’s sturdy body to change the spray. Direct the stream to rinse all the sides and corners of your sink. To coordinate with your kitchen decor, this functional aerator features a gleaming chrome finish.
WaterSense® certified for maximum performance. Learn More
This water-saving faucet aerator:
- Uses only 1.5 gpm, saving valuable hot water.
- Provides safer drinking water than other aerators since chrome completely covers the brass.
- Offers durability with sturdy plastic construction and a chrome-plated brass connector.
- Makes cleaning easy, thanks to soft rubber nozzles.
- Installs in a snap.
- Features dual-threading to fit both male and female-threaded faucets (this aerator’s thread sizes: male 15/16”-27, female 55/64”-27).
Product warranty: ten years
This faucet aerator is designed with two spray settings and a pause valuve: splash-free bubble stream and powerfule stream spray.
A flow rate is the measurement of water per minute that flows out of your faucet aerator. They are usually measured in gallons per minutes or gpm. A standard faucet aerator has a flow rate of 2.2 gpm. This faucet aerator has a maximum flow rate of 1.5 gpm for increased efficiency.
Saving water saves energy
Saving water also saves energy by reducing the amount of energy used to heat water. The savings differ whether you have an electric or natural gas hot-water heater. This showerhead is 40% more efficient than a standard 2.5-gpm showerhead.